Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion)

This is the second version of the piece and this is what I considered my first masterpiece. First version of my piece has been done on late 2003.

Click the play button on the player below to play the song



Click here to download


My Heart Will Go On
Sung by Celine Dion
Soundtrack from the movie "Titanic"
Arranged by Joseph Lawrence Carpio
December 8, 2010

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
and spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time
and last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay, forever this way
You are safe in my heart
and my heart will go on and on.

4 comments:

  1. My most favorite MASTERPIECE of Yours =D
    I'll rate it 9 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. yow carepio nadali mo nanaman yung fave ko rin ah thmemesong of titanic.. wew

    ReplyDelete
  3. heart po talaga pinanggalingan nice po :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice parang piano piece talaga yung arrangement mo! you know i have a classmate who take up contemporary music sa UST and i want to give this link to her, hilig din niyang makinig ng orchestra and mga instrumental! panalo to !! :)
    keep it up!
    -ela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)