Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Valentine (Martina McBride, Jim Brickman)

Here's the piece with most number of requests fitting for the incoming Valentines Day. Hope you like it.. :)



Click here to download

In my dreams, and in my life, you're my inspiration. For a very special person who shared my life for a long period of time.... :)

My Valentine
Sung By Martina McBride
Arranged By Joseph Lawrence Carpio
Jan 30 - Feb 5, 2011

If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

All of my life
I have been waiting for all you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And shown me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I couldn't love you more
I would give you my heart until the end of time
You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart until the end of time
'Cause all I need is you, my Valentine

You're all I need, my love, my Valentine

27 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines GM ..... nice, so inspiring.. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice joseph,realy love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Jospeh ;)),
    Keep dreaming and smiling my friend and World will be yours ;) :)) !!
    Adore this song ...piano is great...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. npakalungkot.. hahay...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one kuya.. and Happy Valentines :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweeeeet!!!! I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
    In my dreams I couldn't love you more
    I would give you my heart until the end of time
    You're all I need, my love,my NHEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. whery romantic !... good for a love story... i will give it to my girlfriend.. i think she like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely piece of music..carps..:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice!!! happy valentine kuya~!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow.

    waahh..so nice music....

    Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice!! good job GM I love it :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. hhhmmmm yow carpio.. fave ko yan kanta na yan..

    ReplyDelete
  13. whaahahha..napatau buhok ko sa kilikili..lols :)) galing tlga pag nspired! go kuya..marry her..lols

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!!!!ang galing mo talaga kuya gm...wla akong masabi sau.Sana magtuloi tuloi n ung saya mo hihihii ,,ikaw n bahalang mag ingat kung ano meron ka ngayon..alam ko masaya k ..miss u po..:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. much better,, =)) parequest aq sir lawrence, ung "you are the love of my life" ni Jim Brickman. iba ka tlga pag inlove. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. *blush*
    Thanks po ng Marami
    Im so touched...
    you're so romantic!! wala akong masabi :)

    Happy Valentines to yah'
    Keep Safe
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. iba tlga pag inlove :-) super inspired!! sweet mo gmcarpio kaya dami ngkakagusto sayo.hehe pero idol kita kasi loyal ka sabi mo :D maniwala kayo ha!! jowk lng.. sarap makinig_

    ReplyDelete
  18. weeeee.. inspired nga..!! hi knighty! hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful as always, keep the good work up:)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  20. ♥Thanks for dedicating it to me... I really like it♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. pre galing romantic pre,,sana makita mu na ka valentine mu pre

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome!!binds the heart for such a special occasion...and rekindle the sweet lovers of course! :)) I really like the song btw. A fav one of mine XD. Cheers! Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome. . . ! thanks for sharing this to me buddy, you really has good taste when it come to music, :D hee hee! keep up the good work! advance HAPPY VALENTINES po. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. four thumbs up! marvelous! Love it so much! :) love love love!!!
    keep it up :) more power!

    Happy Valentines Day !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kuya Carp, nice! :)
    Is Nhel her name? :) Happy valentine..

    ReplyDelete
  26. pwede k ng arranger hehe

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)