Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wait For You (Elliot Yamin)

For an ex - girlfriend that I've been waiting for so long to come back ...This is also the first RNB that I have arranged in my entire music arrangement experience :)



Click here to download


Wait for you
Sung by Elliot Yamin
Arranged by Joseph Lawrence Carpio
Feb 20 - 25, 2011

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you & I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go? You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone,

Girl you could have stayed
but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then I can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you

It's been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You got me feeling crazy (crazy)
How can you walk away,
Everything stays the same
I just can't do it baby

What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is & it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
Don't leave me crying
Baby why can't we just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But your telling me it wont be enough

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you

So why does you pride make you run & hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside
Thats not how you want it to be

Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you
If it's the last thing I do

Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you

I'll Be Waiting....

24 comments:

  1. IDOL ko na si joseph lawrence hehehe ganda ng mga songs(thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fav song.. it's different from the original and I love it.. nice one kuya :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo nice lyrics .. i like it .. hope u the best of best bro :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it so perfect i like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooo nice joeeeee, keep it up:DDDDDDD:)))))))), as always great job, well, i am still looking 4 a song u know:PPPPPPPP, i hope i'll hear it soon:DDDD, gud luck joee, god bless u:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this !!!!!! And poem is great too ! :)))) Nicee Joseph :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it! kaya llang kakalungkot naman, kaka touch pa, pero maganda xa gm!!!!! :) gawa ka ulet ha post u naman wall ko pls

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice song.... carpz RNB? wehaha lolz ok na ok pagaka edit.. .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7tUS33rNWY

    ReplyDelete
  9. niceeeeeeee!!! im lovin' it~!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww. . . ! idol gm!!! you really made my day much better bcoz of dis! ;) ang ganda ng pgkaka arrange mo po. keep it up man! mwaaah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow nkakatouch nmn ,so inspiring...another nice one gm...keep it up..:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joseph, burn this into a CD (with lightscribe) with all of your other obra maestra, print a beautiful CD cover, print a lyrics, too. Present the album to your ex-girlfriend, and you will be happy... =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow yun lng mssbi q speakless aq hahaha ibang level k n tlga hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. great work amigo, just keep on doing it, very lovely, romantic and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats great...In one word 'Epic' :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. mi fa pensare molto a quando mi sono lasciato con la mia ex fidanzata, prima che il fiume di lacrime finisse feci in tempo a dirle che sarebbe sempre rimasta nei miei ricordi......

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! so beautiful....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice, kuyaaa.. :)
    i listen to it again and again.. Ur ex should hear it.. :)

    *Sstt.. Finally can DL it :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice pre,,i dedicate this song to my one and only love,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic! well done Jo! :))
    love the lyrics XD hope it's worth waiting.... :)
    God bless you bro.
    Che

    ReplyDelete
  21. thankz sa song pre,, pinag aaralan ko kantahin to pre para naman mapansin ako ng type kung girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. dito nalang ako mag iinsayo ng song na ito pre galing ng arrangement mu pre :))

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)