Wednesday, March 02, 2011

About Me - Part 1

Something about me :)
Answered the questions Jan.6, 2011, 12:07 pm

How big is your bed?    - Bigger than me

What are you listening to right now?   - Fearless by Taylor Swift

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?   - 2825

What was the last thing you ate?    -

Last person you hugged?   - Someone special to me :)

How is the weather right now?   - Sunny

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  - Nhel

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?  - eyes

Favorite type of Food.   - spaghetti

Do you want children?  - children who are behave and cute ^_^

Do you drink? - usually drunk with few bottles of light beer wew

Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?   - was once, and one of the my most unforgettable night

Hair color?   - Black

Eye colour?  - Black

Do you wear contacts/glasses? - I wear glasses before, but not now :)

Favorite Season?   - Christmas Season

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?  - a girl, yes

Last Movie you Watched?  - Step up 3d

What books are you reading?   - Programming books, Chess Books :P

Piercings?   - the hell no!

Favorite Movie?   - Titanic, Lord of the Rings Series Star Wars Series, Serendipity

What were you doing before filling this out?    - Chatting

Dogs or cats?   - dogs

Have you ever loved someone?  - yes

Who would you like to see right now?   - Nhel

Have you ever fired a gun?    - No 

Right-handed or Left-handed?  - Right

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?  - Baguio

Are you missing someone?  - yeah.. :(

Do you have a tattoo?  - nope

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?   - nope

Are you hiding something from someone? - nope

ARE YOU 18?  - yes

WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?    - My picture my special someone

DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?   - Not really, having too much in my mind :(

FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? - my special someone 

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE?   - my cellphone

GRILLED OR FRIED?   - fried

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?  - me :P

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?   - nope

FAVORITE HANGOUT?   - Mall of Asia Bay Side

3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?   - Computer, Music, Chess

FAVORITE SONG?    - i have very many favorite songs :)

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?  - losing someone very important or someone who means to me so much

ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?  - giver

WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?  - sep, renz, lawrence, carp, joe, jose 

STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING? - computer :p   

WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER?  - Sun

FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? - My identity papers 

Whats your favorite color?  - Black, Blue

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU? - cellphone, my brain :P

WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?   - to be a doctor

THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEEt?   - green

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED? - someone special in my heart

what are the 3 things you should give up?    - laziness hehe

what is your weakness? - I can't too much do my own idea but I can command to do for my idea.. :P

what are your strenths?  - I can think out of the box for ideas

if you could turn back time what would you do different?   - I will never give her up..

are you happy the way things are?   - half-happy, half-not

what do you really want to be doing for a career?  - programming

what are your goals?   - to have my harmonious family, my own house

what is the most important to you?    - Life itself..

do you feel that you made any accomplishments in your life at all?   - yeah.. some how i feel it

is there anyone you would like to bring back?  - my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)