Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Mine (Taylor Swift)

One of the most requested songs also one of the most favorite songs of mine. Hope you like it and feel free to comment :)



Full Version

Click here to download Full Version

No Percussions

Click here to download No Percussions Version



Mine
Sung by Taylor Swift
Arranged by Joseph Lawrence
March 3 - 8 , 2011


You were in college working part time waiting tables
Left a small town, never looked back
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say can you believe it?
As we're lying on the couch
The moment I could see it
Yes, yes, I can see it now

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together
And there's a drawer of my things at your place
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded
You say we'll never make my parents' mistakes

But we got bills to pay
We got nothing figured out
When it was hard to take
Yes, yes, this is what I thought about

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
You saw me start to believe for the first time
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

And I remember that fight, 2:30 a.m.
As everything was slipping right out of our hands
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the goodbye
'Cause that's all I've ever known
Then you took me by surprise
You said I'll never leave you alone

You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter
She is the best thing that's ever been mine

Hold on, make it last
Hold on, never turn back
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

Do you believe it?
We're gonna make it now
I can see it
I can see it now

18 comments:

  1. i like it~!!!! catchy!! :))
    very nice!! :))

    intandayana

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd ^^

    keep it up carpio then make it an album.

    Carpio rules \m/

    Sherloc
    Critic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT WORK SIR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooow .. soo nice choice ..
    aimie^(A)*

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER Music, continue like that and wish u all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice jobs.... tuloy lang pre.. basta request ko aahhh.. pakiedit naman dinn.. wehaha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very cute song ^ ^ i haven't heard of her songs...but i like this. hehe by lewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalllyyyyyyyyyyyy :))))))))))))))), thanks a lot joeeeeeeee, omg omg , its so damn good:)))))))))))))), i am so glad to hear this one!!!!!!!!!! i was waiting so long :PPPPPPPPPP, tereffic job joe, i'll consider this your best one!!!!!!!!, wonderful:DDDDDDDDD, pls keep the grt work on!!, and thx 4 sharing it with us ...love ur work<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. pre galing...pre pwd mu ba ako gawan ng kanta,,ung kahit maputi na ang buhok ko :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pildido.. ung request mo sana pag ibg na walang dangal.bwahahahha... nice 1 kuya joseph. kep it up from ate minmin

    ReplyDelete
  11. ang cute naman. . . ^^, love it! ;)
    idol gmpio nsan na yung request ko? :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) I prefer the full version, kuyaa.. But No Perc is nice too..

    ReplyDelete
  13. parang stars ung umpisa.. hehehe .. :)

    nice job jlc.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  14. galing mo! idol haha the no percussion version of yours was great and cool!!!! idol haha i really love to here it repeated it so many times! yeah! :)) God bless make an album na hahah ^^ happy birth day :) more birth days to come and wish you all the best things in this world :) happy happy happy birth day! wish to go there sana..

    ReplyDelete
  15. great one!!!! you could be their editor

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're the best pare! two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)