Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Love (Utada Hikaru)

After a few weeks (more than a month) of rest in music arrangement, I'm back and arranging one of my favorite songs. This arrangement includes three versions that you can choose to hear.

This song is for someone who have been a part of my life for a long time. Life must go on, people come and go on our lives. Sometimes, we have to accept that the one we love isn't for us in the future, or at worst, we are loving a wrong person.

Hope you enjoy the song :)

Piano Orchestra Version

Click here to download Piano Orchestra Version


Flute Solo Version


Click here to download Flute Solo Version

Full Pack Version


Click here to download Full pack version


First Love
Sung by Utada Hikaru
Arranged by Joseph Lawrence Carpio
April 3 - 27, 2011

Original Lyrics

Translated Lyrics

Saigou no KISU wa
TABAKO no flavor ga shita
NIGAkute setsunai kaori
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni iru n darou
Dare wo omotteru n darou
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made
Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugokidasou to shiteru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari
Ashita no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotteru n darou
You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made
You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii love song
Now & forever...

In your final kiss
flavor of tabacco i could taste
a bitter and painful smell
about this time tomorrow
i wonder where you'll be at
i wonder who you'll be thinking of
You are always gonna be my love
even if someday you fall in love with someone else
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Now it is still a sad love song
until i can sing a new one
The frozen time
is about to start
but there are things that i do not want to forget
about this time tomorrow
i know i will be crying
i probably will also be thinking of you
You will always be inside my heart
because it is forever only for you
I hope that i have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Now it is still a sad love song
until i can sing a new one
You are always gonna be my love
even if someday you fall in love with someone else
i'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are alwaya gonna be the one
it is still a sad love song
now and forever

11 comments:

  1. I love all version.. its really amazing.. and yea I agree with ur statement : Life must go on, people come and go on our lives. Sometimes, we have to accept that the one we love isn't for us in the future, or at worst, we are loving a wrong person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my fav songs too, kuya.. I like the full pack version :)
    Well, sumtim u meet a 'wrong' person before u finally find a 'right' one in ur life. But whats right or wrong? This is life.. :) Keep smile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice pre,,,hehehehe :D bunso renghezu is here too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yan second ako sa excellent :)) haha sa wakas meron ka na rin nito!!! lolz galing i love all the version!!!! nakakamisss mga friends sa PNU haaayys ,, sorry for the last time.. didn't mean what i say..,,

    -ela

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really very nice.. Strongly Liked... Remembered me some moments ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song, e2 pla yung title nun.
    First time I heard this was the instrumental version. gusto ko xa kntahin but wala ako lage sa tono :)) hahaha
    ang hirap kapag nde english

    ♥♥Remember my first love
    sarap icherish'
    pro nde na dapat tambayan :))

    5 stars for you

    -MRs5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if it's a sad song the lyrics are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work joee:DDDD, as always, though i didnt liked it as much as i do your other works:D, still, u did a grt job ^_^, nice to see ur work aft such a loooooooooooooong time:)))))) pls keep it up, n let us hear hear ur cool music:), thx 4 sharing, gl for ur next song:D, we'll be waiting :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. All arrangements r awesome:)) and i especially liked the full pack version:D 'First Love' has been one of my favorite songs..and i could enjoy this song again in different ways. It's great that i could feel it fresh and new:)) Thanks for these great works:DDD by lewi

    ReplyDelete
  10. *clap2x*
    galing.. heehehe...
    pahingi ako ng music sheet nito sa flute?
    okay lng ba? :P

    hahahah.. keep it up...
    Gbu..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i agree with the statement but i'm looking forward to the implementation of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comment and don't forget to rate :)HTML are permitted also in commenting :)